Inspection of pool and recreation center at Ho‘olei
Woodbury Inspection Group Inc.’s commercial property inspections offer peace of mind for buyers and sellers, builders, developers, contractors, homeowner’s associations, property management companies, architects and other commercial businesses.
We combine expertise and past experience as commercial builders with the highest-quality equipment to assess:
- Condition of the property site
- Structural and roof systems
- Building envelope
- HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems and other specialty systems
For larger refrigeration, air conditioning and electrical system inspections, Woodbury works with many of the most reputable licensed commercial HVAC and electrical subcontractors and engineers in the State of Hawaii.
» Request a Commercial Inspection by calling us at 808-322-5174
Thermal imaging is a cutting-edge technology that offers unrivaled inspection precision at a great value.
Customers who get thermal imaging inspections for predictive mainteneance receive on average 10 to 1 return on investment.
We conduct infrared thermal imaging inspection for systems including: air conditioning, electrical, roofing, mechanical equipment and building envelope.
We may also bring in the expertise of other licensees in the inspection process as necessary, including licensed commercial roofing contractors, elevator specialists and engineers.
» Learn more about thermal infrared imaging here
Recent Commercial Clients:
- Kona Bay Resort Condominium complex
- Lono Kona, Apartment Building
- Y Hata Building Hilo waterfront (historic Building)
- Hale Kokua (Commercial Building, Kaloko Light Industrial)
- Nambu Hotel Kapaau (historic Building)
- Various Kapaau commercial properties
- The Lanihau Center Professional complex
- Frame Ten Center Bowling Alley and business offices
- Barbara Hall at Parker school (historic Building)
- Officers Housing Kaneohe Marine Core Base (Oahu)
- Na Hale O Keauhou
- Ho’olei at Wailea (Maui)
- The Palm Villas at Mauna Lani